We are looking for Electro Technical Officers with seagoing experience on container vessels. Candidates should be competent in maintenance and operation of prime movers, including main propulsion plant, engine room auxiliary machinery, steering systems, deck machinery. To be well experienced in maintenance and repair of reefer containers (preferable experience with "CARRIER", "STAR COOL", "THERMO KING", "DAIKIN"). Testing of all fire and smoke detection equipment. To have sufficient knowledge of electrical power distribution boards and electrical equipment, fundamentals of automation, instrumentation, alarm and monitoring systems (preferable experience with KONGSBERG software). Safe operation and maintenance of high-voltage systems. Ability to read and understand all manuals, plans, instructions and drawings in English language.
- National seaman book
- Basic Training
- Watchkeeping Certificate
- Environmental awareness
- Security Duties
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
- Medical care certificate
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- Leadership and Teamwork - Management Level
- High Voltage Management Level
- Biennial Visit
- Yellow Fever vaccination
- USA visa
Period of employment: 6 months (+15 days, -30 days)
The MSC will pay all expenses to cover the traveling costs to embark and disembark ( when you comply with the contract )
! Our Advantage:
- No any expenses for embarkation and further employment.
- Regular payments without any delays.
- No any additional meetings, trainings, tests, examinations etc.
- Employment up to 60 years and more.
- Flight tickets to Your nearest home airport.
- Large fleet which is constantly supplied with new vessels.