We are looking for 4th Engineers with seagoing experience on container vessels. Candidates should preferably have experience with MAN B&W two stroke diesel engines and be well familiar with operation and maintenance of purifiers, bunkering operations and daily soundings, changing and cleaning the main engine and auxiliary generator lub. oil strainers. Daily monitoring of reefer containers. Preparation of all necessary reports (NOON, ARRIVAL, SAILING etc.) according to Company instructions. Ability to read and understand all manuals and instructions in English language required. Working language on board of all MSC vessels is English.
- National seaman book
- Basic Training
- Watchkeeping Certificate
- Environmental awareness
- Security Duties
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
- Medical care certificate
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- Leadership and Teamwork - Management Level
- High Voltage Management Level
- Biennial Visit
- Yellow Fever vaccination
- USA visa
Period of employment: 6 months (+15 days, -30 days)
The MSC will pay all expenses to cover the traveling costs to embark and disembark ( when you comply with the contract )
! Our Advantage:
- No any expenses for embarkation and further employment.
- Regular payments without any delays.
- No any additional meetings, trainings, tests, examinations etc.
- Employment up to 60 years and more.
- Flight tickets to Your nearest home airport.
- Large fleet which is constantly supplied with new vessels.