We are looking for Engine Fitters preferably with seagoing experience on container vessels. Candidates should be well experienced in all necessary hot works (welding, brazing, soldering, grinding, cutting etc.). Assisting in operational and maintenance repairs, including repairs of mechanical equipment, pipelines and valves and structural steelwork. Assisting in deck repairs when required. Working language on board of all MSC vessels is English.
- National seaman book
- Basic Training
- Watchkeeping Certificate
- Environmental awareness
- Security Duties
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
- Medical care certificate
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- Leadership and Teamwork - Management Level
- High Voltage Management Level
- Biennial Visit
- Yellow Fever vaccination
- USA visa
Period of employment: 6 months (+15 days, -30 days)
The MSC will pay all expenses to cover the traveling costs to embark and disembark ( when you comply with the contract )
! Our Advantage:
- No any expenses for embarkation and further employment.
- Regular payments without any delays.
- No any additional meetings, trainings, tests, examinations etc.
- Employment up to 60 years and more.
- Flight tickets to Your nearest home airport.
- Large fleet which is constantly supplied with new vessels.